Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Orange Girls

I want to take a moment and talk about something that really really bothers me. Orange people. And not just any orange people, but orange girls who live in New Jersey. I'm definitely not being racist here because anyone who has been in Jersey for more than 10 minutes will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Many of the girls closely resemble these fun loving creatures:

I don't know who told Jersey girls that it was cool to look orange and streaky, but just to set the record straight it's not. I'm almost tempted to walk into a tanningsalon and ask them to do whatever it is that makes everyone here that radio active neon color.
When I lived in Florida there were plenty of tan people who weren't orange. Maybe it's because they actually go outside to tan?



2 comments:

  1. Orangies!!

    Didnt see any when I was up there, but I tried closing my eyes when I was in Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw a number of these in paris. it looked like they ate too many carrots... bad. just bad.

    ReplyDelete